Saturday, March 5, 2016

Huge post of classic old school anime music!

Hi again loyal fans of olde anime! Here's a post that will last for a while I hope :)

For as long as I can remember, most of these animes have been favourites of mine. Therefor I spend extra time to present them to you. 

Hopefully soon, there will be time to present actual anime movies/OVA's/obscure raws etc. However, that's further down the lane.. 

Now enjoy this for a while! 



[CX-7281] Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Lp Soundtrack




https://mega.nz/#!oo5EDZ6a!GBNvvx7WAWoECiydO-F1gj89MSyphXsyGlwts2Ww43k



[JBX-25005] Space Adventure Cobra - Original Soundtrack LP






https://mega.nz/#!9wIWABwS!9OoDd8s0PIhOdNoIigRGHqSQRV4_6-W9fX-Z7YYBj-4



[CN-7003] Ufo Robo Grendizer Lp (Drama)




https://mega.nz/#!c8RWjTLb!IEKhsyGAsZ-UmPo2xBZVZslqIojQj-_yEgbhyy1mCdQ


[CB-7009~7101] Be Forever Yamato 3LP (Drama)





https://mega.nz/#!wwgWVJpQ!_S3NjbAKQH2Xj5kIlUjZuFi1c5bEyijcsZ3QfU0s9pk


This was really time-consuming, so if there is a problem with a link or so, just get in touch.  /GnK

5 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I also collect old anime OSTs and/or other hard-to-find Japanese LP albums and I post them on various places (mostly YT and some other forums I browse through).

    Do you still have your LP rip of God Mazinger? I found it as a torrent on the Pirate Bay but it's not downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Is that so? Well, I thought that a site like this, that's entirely dedicated to old school anime gems and soundtracks would be a perfect forum for me to release stuff as it's so easy to post etc. You're more then welcome to join me in releasing " hard-to-find Japanese LP albums "

    However that would of course be after we have a chat and we're in agreemt with each other. There are so many gems out there: both when it comes to anime soundtracks and anime OVA's & series.

    Regarding the God Mazinger LP: Yes, I still have the rip left as I pesonally own that record. However, I don't think I'll be uploading that one again to be honest.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Regards.

    /GnK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Huge thanks for the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin rip! It's wonderful. Do you have something more from the same anime? :D Please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Javier Albadalejo: Can you be a little more specific regarding your request on GnG? " Something more of the same anime " can mean so much: Anime Soundtracks, merchandise, Anime Raws etc. If you meant soundtracks or Raws: it can be found on both private and open forums & anime download places. My personal tip would be Nyaa, BakaBt or just search on the net. Here are some results from Nyaa: https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=nagareboshi+

      Delete
  4. Hello, I've just discovered your blessing of a blog. I was wondering if you could upload the Mazinger Z BGM CD? I haven't seen it posted here unless I accidentally scanned over it. Thank you for sharing all these goodies!!

    ReplyDelete